Which is the cost of the monthly rent?This incubator’s monthly rent depends on the nature of the lessee and his/her activity:
Ground floor: Advanced Manufacturing and Clean Technologies
- Consolidated company: 7,5 €/m2 monthly
- Startup: 4,5 €/m2 monthly
- Entrepreneur : 30 €/monthly
First floor: Bio/Micro/Nanotechnology
- Consolidated company: 9 €/m2monthly
- Startup: 5,5 €/m2 monthly
- Entrepreneur: 30 €/monthly In the first floor, an additional 10% of the montly rent will be charged if access to the common laboratories is required.
What kind of business projects can access?
This incubator is divided in two specialised floors:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Clean Technologies
However, if you have any doubts, or your activity belongs to other sector, please ask us the fit of your project in this or another of the incubators that, either individually or in collaboration with other entities, are managed by BEAZ.
I’m an entrepreneur, can I access?If you have a project that belongs to one of the sectors of this specialised incubator, you meet the profile to access. Nevertheless, see the rules for access to check that you meet the other requirements that are asked. Bases reguladoras de acceso,
¿Qué capacidad de ocupación tienen los módulos que se ofertan?Los módulos son de diferente tamaño, tratando de atender las diversas demandas de espacio de las empresas y startups que opten a hacerse con una ubicación en BIC Bizkaia. Dichos espacios estarán disponibles en función de la rotación que se produzca, pero cada caso puede ser estudiado, dada la flexibilidad de las instalaciones con las que contamos.
Which is the capacity of the modules that are offered?The modules are of different size, and try to meet the various demands of space of the companies and startups who choose to settle in BIC Bizkaia. These spaces will be available depending on the rotation, but each case can be studied, given the flexibility of the facilities we have.
Which are the common facilities of the incubator?In the launch phase common spaces have been defined on both floors:
- Floor 1: 80 parking spaces.
- Ground Floor: it has a total of 6 meeting rooms, plus a classroom – multipurpose auditorium that can accommodate over 70 people.
- Floor 1: on this floor are all spaces and laboratory instruments for common use, as well as waste rooms, white rooms, dark room, refrigerated area and clean room, sterilisation area, balance and micro labs, etc.
Free WIFI access is available in all floors. There is also a reception open from 7:30 am to 19:30 pm; a different access is set up outside of these hours.
I want to invest in business projects, can I access them here?This is precisely one of the objectives of the incubator. Investment rounds to present projects located in BIC Bizkaia will be organised to that end.