The business Project of IMG Pharma was created as a spin-off of a research team of the Basque Country University (UPV) in the biotechnology area.
IMG Pharma Biotech is a biotechnological company focused on the development of biotechnological tools of application in processes of identification of new biomarkers and therapeutic targets, as well as the discovery of new medicines.
- SPRA-CHIP: Microarray of isolated cellular membranes of tissues from different male or female Sprague Dawley rats.
- CYNO-CHIP: Microarray of isolated cellular membranes of tissues from different male Macaca Fascicularis monkeys.
- Y Chip: Immobilization of antibodies in glass slides or plastic supports.
- CMM: Development of microarrays of cellular membranes at request of the customer.
- Ptein Chip: Fixing of proteins to in glass slides or plastic supports.